TRS Infotech Services Ltd. has been Leading Technical training for over 20 years to Real Estate Professionals on popular MLS Systems, Applications Tools & Apps.
We have had success in leading the Technical Training while contracting our services to multiple Real Estate Boards & Associations across Canada.
Our current Clients are FVREB, BCNREB, CADREB, VIREB, VREB & BDAR.
- TRS delivers industry-related and other technology courses
- TRS offers in-office training for individuals or small teams for realtors/assistants.
- Training sessions can also be scheduled remotely or in-house on site.
- Develop, Design and Implement Technical Training and Workshops to Realtors in alignment with PDP accreditation.
- Provide Trainers that are able to implement and support training consistent with standards of professional practice and aligned with business processes where appropriate.
- Training delivered through F2F, Livestream Webinars or Lecture style on Applications, Apps & Tools related to the industry: Matrix™, Paragon®, WEBForms®, Autoprop, Docusign®, Authentisign®, Fusion®, MLXChange, MLXChange Pro, Designer Tools, Aurora and more.
- Understanding & acknowledgement that members have different functional requirements and subsequent levels of competence.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Work closely and collaboratively with the SME’s (Subject matter experts), Education & Information Technology departments.
Projects completed (Lead Trainer)
- 2020 – TRS Infotech Lead, collaborated, coordinated & delivered the implementation of Matrix™ training to 1000+ members within the VIREB (Vancouver Island Real Estate Board) in a rollout of a new MLS system.
- 2019-2020 – TRS Infotech Lead, collaborated, coordinated & delivered the implementation of training to 3600+ members across Canada in a major rollout of a new updated WEBForms® system.
2015 – TRS Infotech Lead, collaborated, coordinated & delivered the implementation of Paragon® training to 3000+ members within the FVREB (Fraser Valley Real Estate Board) in a rollout of a new MLS system.